My budget should be pretty easy to follow as there are only a few things that I really need to focus heavily on:
- PSE&G bills - to keep the electric/gas on so we have electricity and heat.
- Verizon bills - to keep our Fios TV/Phone/Internet connected.
- FOOD! - we can't survive on crackers and cheese every night. (We have crackers and cheese but we're not specifically just eating THAT.
- Car & Insurance Payments - without both of these, we might as well say good bye to money for food, tv/phone/internet, and electricity/gas.
My to-do list to get THERE is as follows:
- Find a couponing group to meet with and swap coupons.
- Figure out how to get more coupons (possibly from my son's school? Ask for teachers and other students to send in un-wanted/un-expired coupons??)
- Clip coupons and actually USE them before they expire. I just threw out about $300.00 worth of expired coupons!!! Not cool!
- Shop and actually save money. Keeping in mind that I have X amount of money to spend and the coupons have better get me to that or I'm SCREWED!
- Find a job so I can actually have some disposable income to pay for food/stocking up.
- Be patient with myself. I tend to overreact to EVERYTHING, especially money.
Time to get couponing and searching.
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment